We are a full stack digital marketing agency and consulting company, working with clients from the USA, Australia and Western Europe. Are you the digital marketing guru that we need?
This job is for you if you:-
- – Are a fast learner that loves working in a dynamic environment;
- – Are energetic, self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- – Have flawless written and spoken English skills
- – Are a trustworthy and loyal person
- – Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with modern marketing techniques and tools such as Growth Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Google Ads and Social Media
- – Are able to understand business models, plan and apply various marketing ideas and strategies
- – Love data and are able to define metrics, instrument their measurement, and hit them
- – Care about the quality and details of the marketing strategies you create and measure success by the impact on customers (internal and external)
- – Have excellent attention to deals and are capable of understanding all of the external processes that influence a marketing strategy execution
- – Have worked for more than 3 different industries
- – Love having fun and socialize with peers
- – Are not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- – Respect honest and open business communication
- – Have a do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget and if:
- – Feedback doesn’t discourage you, but it motivates you to become better
Your main responsibilities will include:
- – Creating and executing digital marketing strategies for current and future clients
- – Coordinating with the rest of the team, including our designers and developers
- – Developing strong business relationships through relevant action planning, managing media budgets, and strategic partnership to deliver desired marketing results.
- – Creating data measurement documents
- – Providing structured reports for the outcome of campaigns
- – When needed, participate in client calls to ensure understanding of business objectives and conversion goals for content marketing initiatives
Perks of joining our team:
- – Office in the centre of Skopje — 5min walk from the main square
- – Ongoing growth opportunities
- – Access to courses, seminars, training, books and other study material
- – Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- – Realistic salary in accordance to your skill-set
- – Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- – Employee insurance
- – Paid vacation
- – Fully stocked kitchen
- – Remote days
We are looking for long-term team players that will grow with us while we grow as a company. We are building friendships and long-lasting relationships in Vrootok and integrity is super important for us. Please do not apply if you see this as a one-time project.
If you feel like you would enjoy working with us, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The headline of the email should be: Marketing Guru — name surname — March 2022.
Only CVs with this headline in the email will be considered.
Thank you for applying and we are looking forward to meeting you!
***Only selected candidates will be contacted.